PPTP Setup Guide for DD-WRT
1. Open Web browser and enter your DD-WRT router's IP (Default : 192.168.1.1) to access Admin Interface
2. After you are logged into Admin Interface, Go to Setup > Basic Setup
3. Under WAN Connection Type, Change Connection type from "Automatic DHCP" to "PPTP" and fill in the gateway and VPN details.
- Connection Type : PPTP
- Use DHCP: Yes
- Gateway (PPTP Server) : us-la.switchnetwork.me (View All Available VPN Gateways)
- User Name: Your VPN Username
- Password: Your VPN Password
- PPTP Encryption/MPPE Encryption: Enabled
- Under Optional Settings, Change MTU from Auto to Manual and value as "1400"
4.Scroll down to "Network Address Server Setting (DHCP)"
- Set Static DNS 1: 22.214.171.124
- Set Statis DNS 2: 126.96.36.199
5. Scroll Down and Click on Apply Settings and Reboot the Router.
6. VPN will be connected in 2-3 minutes, once your router is rebooted.
If you require any assistance, Please feel free to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Live Chat. We are happy to help!